When interviewing potential DJs it is important to go over all of the details ahead of time and make sure you and your DJ are on the same page about your wedding. It is extremely important that you feel confident in your choice of DJ so that when the time comes, you can relax and enjoy your special day. Below is a list of some of the best questions to ask your DJ so you can have a smooth wedding planning process and a seamless wedding!
1. How long have your been in business?
2. How many weddings have you done?
3. Are weddings your primary focus?
4. Do you do multiple weddings in a day?
5. Have you ever worked at my venue? If not are you familiar with it?
6. How far in advance do I need to book your services?
7. Do you require a deposit? How much?
8. When can I receive my contract from you?
9. What is your refund policy?
10. What is included in the cost of my event?
11. What makes you different from your competitors?
12. Do you act as the emcee and make all of the announcements?
13. What is your announcement style?
14. How do you get the crowd excited?
15. Can you provide microphones for the ceremony?
16. Do you take requests?
17. What will you wear to our wedding?
18. What happens if for some reason you cannot make it to the wedding?
19. How up to date is your music selection?
20. Do you bring backup equipment?
21. Can we see a few references?
22. Do you provide any other services such as a Photobooth or lighting?
23. What do you require from us at the wedding site/during the wedding?